If you’re like most people, you probably use TikTok to post short videos of yourself or your friends. What happens if you delete the app and then want to get your drafts back? In this article, we will show you how to do just that!
How To Get Your Drafts Back On Tiktok If You Deleted The App?
- Install the TikTok mobile app again and sign in to your account.
- Navigate to the Drafts tab of your profile, located in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Here you should find all the drafts that you had saved prior to deleting the app.
- You can then select any of your drafts to resume editing or post them directly.
- If the drafts aren’t there, try opening the app and signing out. Then sign back in with the same account.
- If everything still doesn’t work, look for a “Recover” option on the main page of your profile.
- If you don’t see it, try performing an online search for a “TikTok Draft Recovery Tool” and use the one that best suits your needs.
- Make sure to read all instructions carefully before proceeding with downloading any third-party tools
- You may also be able to retrieve drafts by signing out of the app and signing back in.
- Lastly, another option is to contact the TikTok support team for assistance in restoring your drafts. We hope this guide has helped you understand how to get your drafts back on TikTok if you deleted the app. Do keep in mind that depending on the method used, it may take a while for your drafts to appear again.
If You Have An iPhone
- The process is relatively simple. First, you will need to re-download TikTok from the App Store and log into your account again. Once that’s done, go to the “Me” tab in the bottom right corner of the screen and tap on “Drafts”. Your previously saved drafts should be there waiting for you.
- If you have an Android device, the process is slightly different. First, re-download TikTok from the Google Play Store and log into your account. Once you’re in, go to the “Discover” tab and then scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see a small tab labeled “Drafts”.
- Tap on it and all of your previous drafts should be there. Now that you know how to get your drafts back on TikTok if you deleted the app, you can start creating new content and sharing it with the world!
If You Have An Android Phone
- You can use the “Recover Deleted Files” app to get your drafts back. Simply install the app, then open it and select TikTok from the list of available apps. The app will scan for deleted files on your device, including any drafts you may have had previously saved. Once it finds them, simply choose which ones you want to recover and the app will restore them for you.
- If you are using an iPhone, things are a bit more complicated. There is no app available to help you get your drafts back like there is for Android users. However, there are still a few options that might work for you. One of these is to connect your device to a computer and use software such as iExplorer to access your device’s file system. From here, you can search for any drafts that may have been stored in the app’s local data folder.
- If all else fails, you might still have a chance of getting your drafts back by contacting TikTok customer support directly. They should be able to help you recover any files that were stored in the app before it was deleted. Overall, it is possible to get your drafts back on TikTok even if you have deleted the app. Whether you use an Android or an iPhone, there are ways to recover your saved videos and other content from within the app itself or by using a third-party app or software.
How To Save Your Videos Before Deleting The App?
- Always make sure to save your drafts before deleting the app. This will ensure that you don’t lose them when uninstalling TikTok.
- Consider saving your drafts to another device or external hard drive for safekeeping. This will ensure that even if you completely delete the app, you can still access your videos from another device.
- If you want to upload a video but don’t want to lose your drafts, consider using a third-party app such as iMovie or Splice to save your videos in the cloud.
- Try downloading the older version of TikTok from an APK website to access your drafts before deleting it permanently.
- Use the “Duplicate” option to make a copy of your video before deleting the app.
- If you have an Android device, try using Google Drive or Dropbox to back up your videos before uninstalling TikTok.
- Make sure that you do not delete the drafts folder from your device when uninstalling the app. This folder contains all your unfinished videos and will come in handy if you need to get them back later.
- If you have an iPhone, make sure to sync your drafts with iCloud before uninstalling the app.
- Consider using a third-party recovery software such as Disk Drill or Data Rescue for Mac computers to recover any lost drafts.
- If all else fails, contact TikTok customer support for help recovering your drafts.
Follow These Simple Steps To Retrieve Your Unfinished Videos
- On TikTok even after you’ve deleted the app: Reinstall the TikTok App on your device and log in to your account with the same credentials as before Open up the Drafts folder in the main menu.
- All of your unfinished videos should be available for you to view and work on again5. Once you’re finished, you can republish your videos as normal. It’s important to note that only drafts created prior to deleting the app will be available for retrieval; any new drafts made after reinstalling the app will not appear in this folder. Additionally, if you don’t remember your login credentials or have forgotten the email address associated with the account, you won’t be able to retrieve your drafts.
- By following these steps, you’ll be able to get your drafts back on TikTok even if you’ve deleted the app.
How To Restore Your Drafts If You Lost Them For Any Reason?
- All you have to do is download the TikTok app again and log in with your account. Once you are logged in, go to the “Me” page and then tap on “Drafts”. You will be able to view all of your drafts here that were saved before you deleted the app. If you want to save them all, you can select the “Save All” option.
- To save one draft at a time, just tap on the ones you want and they will be saved in the Drafts folder. Once you have your drafts back, you can post them as normal or make any necessary changes before posting.
- Keep in mind that if you delete the app again, your drafts will be lost once more. To ensure that doesn’t happen, you can save your drafts on a separate platform like Dropbox or Google Drive. This way, they won’t be deleted when you delete TikTok.
if you accidentally delete your tiktok app, all of your drafts will be gone too. unless you have them saved to another device! if you want to get your deleted tiktok drafts back, try downloading the app again and logging into your account. hopefully, your drafts will still be there waiting for you.