When Apple released the iPhone 7, it left many users disappointed that it did not come with wireless charging. This meant that users who had gotten used to this convenient feature were left without it in the new model. But the good news is that with the release of the iPhone SE, wireless charging has been re-introduced to Apple phones. Here’s everything you need to know about wireless charging on your IPhone SE.
Does the IPhone SE Have Wireless Charging?
Apple has been accused of not having the latest and greatest technology. Some of the latest phones have wireless charging, and Apple is refusing to add it to their already released IPhone 7. Apple has stated that they will be adding wireless charging in the next iPhone, but it is possible that they have not added it to the IPhone SE because of cost. Wireless chargers are more expensive than regular chargers, so if Apple does not add a wireless charger to the next iPhone, then it is possible that they are trying to save money.
What Is Wireless Charging?
Wireless charging is a newer way of charging your iPhone SE without connecting a charging cable to it. It is also known as “inductive charging” since it uses an electromagnetic field generated by a transmitter to create an energy flow that is picked up by a receiver and converted into electricity. Simply put, the charging pad creates an electromagnetic field. When you place your iPhone SE on this pad, it creates a circuit that begins the charging process. There are two main types of wireless charging: – Resonant inductive coupling – Near-field inductive coupling
How Does Wireless Charging Work?
- A transmitter coil creates an electromagnetic field, which is then converted into electricity by a receiver coil.
- The receiver coil converts the electromagnetic field into electrical energy and charges your device.
- The electricity is converted into direct current (DC) and fed to the battery of your device, which starts charging.
- When you place your iPhone SE on the pad, it creates a circuit that begins the charging process.
- Your iPhone SE will start charging, and you can use it while it’s charging.
- The charging pad will charge your device more quickly than a regular charger.
- Wireless charging is convenient and easy to use, but it’s not as fast as using a traditional charger.
- Wireless charging is not as efficient as traditional charging because some energy is lost when it’s converted from one form to another.
- Wireless charging works best for small devices like smartphones, but it can be used for other devices like tablets and smartwatches.
Best Wireless Chargers For iPhone SE
1. Anker – Qi Wireless Charger Pad
This wireless charger is very simple to use. Just place your phone on it and it will begin charging. It has a nice LED light that indicates whether or not your phone is charging, and it has anti-slip material on the back so that your phone stays in place while charging. It works with all Qi-enabled devices, including the IPhone SE.
2. CHOETECH – Fast Wireless Charger for IPhone SE
This wireless charger uses a 2A adapter, which means that it charges your phone much quicker than other chargers do. It also features overcharging protection to make sure that your iPhone and the charger itself are protected against any damage from overcharging. It also has a standby mode that will turn off after 8 hours of no activity, so you can leave your iPhone on this charger overnight with no worries about overcharging or damaging either device. You can even still use your iPhone while it is charging by placing a case between the two devices since this device comes with two pieces: one for the base and one for the top where you place your phone on top of it!
3. Fonesalesman – Qi Wireless Charging Pad
This wireless charger is made from silicone and aluminum materials, so unlike other chargers that can get very hot due to heat generated by the electrical current passing through them, this one does not get too hot to touch at all! This charger works very well with the IPhone SE. It is compatible with most smartphones that are Qi-enabled, and it comes with a micro USB charging cable.
4. iOttie – Qi Wireless Charging Pad
This wireless charger allows you to charge your phone in portrait or landscape mode depending on your preference. It has a very sleek design, and it is compatible with all Qi-enabled devices. This charger comes with a micro USB cable for charging the device itself. It also comes with a power adapter for charging the device, as well as a user manual for easy setup and use.
5. PowerBot – Qi Wireless Charger for IPhone SE
This wireless charger uses Fast Charge technology, which means that it can charge your iPhone SE up to 1.4x faster than other wireless chargers can! It also features overcharging protection, so you do not have to worry about your phone or the charger getting damaged from overcharging (which can be a common problem with wireless chargers). This charger is compatible with all Qi-enabled devices, and it comes with
How To Use Wireless Charging On iPhone SE?
- Plug the wireless charging pad into an outlet, and plug the USB cable into the wireless charging pad.
- Place your iPhone SE on top of the wireless charger, and make sure that it is centered on the wireless charger.
- Your iPhone will begin to charge wirelessly once it is centered on the device. You can still use your phone while it is charging, which is great for those who like to keep their phones plugged in at night so that they can wake up to a full battery! To check your battery level, simply swipe down from the top of your screen to see what percentage of battery life you have left.
- To turn off this device, simply unplug it from the wall and remove your iPhone from it!
- Once you have finished using this wireless charging pad, simply plug it back into an outlet to recharge!
The iPhone SE is the perfect choice if you are looking for a compact device with all the latest features. If you have been disappointed with the larger iPhones due to the lack of a headphone jack, smaller screen, and lack of a convenient home button, the SE is the perfect phone for you. Wireless charging is just one of the many new features that the SE boasts. It is compact, light, and easy to use. Charges quickly and doesn’t get overheated. All these features make the iPhone SE the perfect choice for both new and old users.